Booking a Squash Court
You can book a court or look at availability from any internet connected device.
Squash courts are bookable 6am – 10pm Monday to Sunday
How to book
- From the Court Bookings Menu select Online Bookings
- Log in to your membership account, with your usual Avenue User ID: At your first log in please use the word password, as your password, you will then be prompted to change it to one of your choice.
- Select ‘Top up credit’ to top up your account to book squash courts.
You will need to have funds on your account to book squash courts. You can top up via PayPal account when logged in to your account.
If you do not have a PayPal account you can top up with a card in the office or at the bar.
Once you are logged in select ‘book facility’ then ‘all squash courts’
Courts are charged at £2 Peak courts Monday to Friday after 4pm.
Off Peak courts £1.40 week days before 4pm and anytime at the weekend.
Select the court day and time you want to play, a confirmation screen will appear, tick the ‘agree to terms’ box and then the ‘Book Facility’ button and the confirmed court will appear in ‘your bookings’
Courts can be booked up to 7 days in advance.
Turning up to Play Squash
When you turn up to play squash you can go straight to your court. The screen on the kiosk shows current information on all courts.
- Once your court becomes available you will be permitted to start your game. You have two choices:
If you are playing another member of the club ask your opponent to press their key fob against the court side controller. This will automatically transfer half the cost of the court from their credit back to your credit and the lights will turn on. If your opponent has insufficient credit then the lights will not turn on.
- If you have booked the court and are either playing a non-member or practicing on your own, press your key Fob against the court side controller. A guest fee of £3 will be charged to your account and the lights will turn on. If you are practicing on your own then a request for a refund of the guest fee can be made to the office.
At the end of your booked session the lights will go out.
Squash, Start Early or Extend
If no one else is booked onto the court, the court can be extended either side of a booked court by touching your fob to the court side controller. Each touch will provide 8 minutes and you will be charged pro rata.
A maximum of 2 extensions before and 2 after a booked court is allowed. If starting early, the lights will go off at the actual start time and you will validate the court as described earlier.
If you have insufficient credit on the system, you will not be able to extend your playing time.
Cancelling a Squash Court
You can cancel a court at any time. Cancelling a court makes it available for other members to book. To cancel a squash court, log in and select ‘My Bookings’ select ‘cancel’ on the court that you want to cancel, confirm the cancellation by selecting ‘Cancel Booking’.
If you cancel more than 48 hours before play then you will receive a full refund. If you cancel within 48 hours of play you will receive half of the court fee back. If the court is subsequently booked by another member you will receive the rest of your court fee back.
Click the icon to download a PDF of this document
Please contact us to find out more about what the club has to offer and our membership packages, visits to the club are welcomed by appointment please call the club office to make an appointment.
023 9248 2750
The Avenue LTS&FC, Southleigh Rd, Havant, PO9 2RS
Office Opening Hours
Monday - Saturday 08:30am - 12:30pm