The Avenue Lawn Tennis Squash and Fitness Club Squash Bye-laws
1. All courts are for 45 minutes but consecutive bookings are not allowed.
2. Full Members may play at any bookable time. Courts may be booked one week in advance by internet, or through the kiosk in the clubhouse.
Restricted Members may only book/play on courts marked with an ‘R’ and can book weekday courts not booked at 17.00 on the day of play. After 18.00 on Friday restricted members may book weekend courts
3. A member may play with a guest at other than between 17.00 and 21.00 on a weekday. The host member is responsible for payment of the approximate guest fee per session, before they enter the court. Visitors may not play more than five times per year
4. Black soled shoes or shoes worn outside must not be worn in courts.
5. Play shall be strictly in accordance with times booked and players must vacate the court at the end of the stipulated sessions which is determined either by the clock on the balcony or the lights going out.
6. The courts and changing rooms close at 22.30.
7. Professional Coaching for juniors may not take place at the same time as the Official Junior Club sessions are in progress i.e Thursday afternoons.
8. Any dispute which arises in connection with squash courts shall be decided by any member of the squash committee present.
9. Dogs must be under control in the Clubhouse.
Click the icon to download a PDF of this policy
Please contact us to find out more about what the club has to offer and our membership packages, visits to the club are welcomed by appointment please call the club office to make an appointment.
023 9248 2750
The Avenue LTS&FC, Southleigh Rd, Havant, PO9 2RS
Office Opening Hours
Monday - Saturday 08:30-12:30 • Wednesday evening - 16:00-19:00